Software Quality Assurance Staff
"Vascommers" aim to deliver BRIGHT solution for your business. We have established partnerships with telecommunication companies and banks to build and develop branchless banking systems, server-based e-money system, and internal information systems. We enhance the experience of many business lines who need to grow and spread their market area towards many cities in Indonesia. Vascomm also working in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) to develop future technology like smart homes/office and smart city. At Vascomm, we believe that everything can be enhanced.
We assure that the software and systems we've developed are problem-free and can run smoothly. Every feature that we have implemented are functioned as it supposes to. To guarantee those, we need software quality assurance to join our team.
8 Hours flexible Working Time
Fun working place
Support and Clear Supervision
Overtime and Business Trip fees
Health Insurance Program
Bonus Based Program
Employee Training and Development
- Responsible for software testing (both manually and automation) according to the system requirements that have been determined and documented it.
- Ensuring requirements according to partner requests
- Assessing applications in terms of performance and security
- Providing criticism and suggestions for improving the performance and quality of other applications or products
- Coordinating with interested parties in IT projects
- Bachelor of Informatics Engineering / Computer Science / Related Field
- Minimum 2 years experience as Software Tester / Software Quality Assurance
- Mastering software tools and API testing such as Katalon, Postman, Jmeter
- Have online / offline training certificates / certificates related to Software Testing
- Mastering things related to software testing (test plans, test cases, testing automation, functionality testing, regression testing, etc)
- Understand the working principles of the software according to their respective platforms
- Understand about SDLC methodologies such as RUP, Agile, XP, Scrum, etc
- Familiar with RDMBS ex: MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience using Jmeter and Katalon.