"Vascommers" aim to deliver BRIGHT solution for your business. We have establish partnership with telecommunication companies and banks to build and develop branchless banking system, server based e-money system, and internal information systems. We enhance the experience of many business lines who need to grow and spread their market area towards many cities in Indonesia. Vascomm also working in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) to develop future technology like smart homes/office and smart city. At Vascomm, we believe that everything can be enhanced.
We develop our product and service in project based. All project require project management team and project management staff is part of the project team. This position include activities like communications, scheduling and risk management. They are also involved in making the budget, reports as well as other types of activities related to administrative support.
8 Hours flexible Working Time
Fun working place
Support and Clear Supervision
Overtime and Business Trip fees
Health Insurance Program
Bonus Based Program
Employee Training and Development
- Responsible for manage and create development plan and delivery plan based on project scope and time aggrement with client
- Responsible for managing resources in the project
- Responsible for project reporting and monitoring
- Responsible for adjustment to development delivery plans
- Responsible for managing project needs and project agenda with client
- Responsible for checking document Invoice from freelancer
- Responsible for manage all input documents as well as project output
- Bachelor degree from IT related major such as information system, computer engineering
- Have experience as project management for at least 1 year
- Able to understand and objectify obstacles in terms of technical and non-technical thorough the project and proceed them to team member to find the right solution
- Understand the system in outline, database, basic of programming and github, project life cycle dan software development life cycle.
- Understand the SCRUM process and SCRUM Master tasks
- Understand technical documents related to software development and Understand general and technical terms related to software development.
- Able to work individually and as a team also Have good time management skills
- Having good interpersonal skill and able to communicate well with other team member