Internship Account Manager
"Vascommers" aim to deliver BRIGHT solution for your business. We have established partnerships with telecommunication companies and banks to build and develop a branchless banking system, server-based e-money system, and internal information systems. We enhance the experience of many business lines who need to grow and spread their market area towards many cities in Indonesia. Vascomm also working in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) to develop future technology like smart homes/offices and smart cities. At Vascomm, we believe that everything can be enhanced.
Vascomm Internship Program
It never too early to start. Gain first-hand working experience at expanding IT company by joining our internship program as a college student or fresh graduate. For those who want to learn and hungry for a challenge, we offer you to feel the unparalleled on-the-job learning opportunity & room for innovation in our Product Team!
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their needs and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Analyze sales and customer data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Assist in the sales process by identifying opportunities for upselling or cross-selling products and services to existing key accounts.
- Communicate with clients via social media, phone, email, or in-person meetings to address inquiries, provide updates, and resolve any issues.
- Research industry trends, competitors, and market conditions to provide insights that can help shape account strategies
- Prepare reports and presentations summarizing account performance, sales forecasts, and growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, product development, and customer support to ensure the seamless delivery of products and services to key accounts.
- Continuously learn about the company's products or services and industry to provide informed support to key accounts.
- Career opportunities
- Learning and development
- Remote working experienced
- A final year student or bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales, or a related field is preferred.
- Have passion for sales and customer satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding in data analysis and the ability to draw insights from data is valuable.
- Customer and Detail-oriented.
- Able to using software applications such as Microsoft Office, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, and data analysis tools is beneficial.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Willing to learn and open to feedback to grow in their role.
- Able to commit to a 6-month period of internship program.