Inhouse Operation and Maintenance Center
"Vascommers" aim to deliver BRIGHT solution for your business. We have established partnerships with telecommunication companies and banks to build and develop a branchless banking system, server-based e-money system, and internal information systems. We enhance the experience of many business lines who need to grow and spread their market area towards many cities in Indonesia. Vascomm also working in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) to develop future technology like smart homes/office and smart city. At Vascomm, we believe that everything can be enhanced.
We're looking for full-stack engineers to develop virtual account platform in the financial technology business. The person will be helping the back end and front end development of the platform and are a critical part of the success of the development.
- Keeping records of incidents that occur.
- Grouping the problems according to the type of service and the type of problem.
- Asking users for information if the information provided is not clear.
- Identify problems using the available knowledge base.
- Checking logs and databases to support problem solving.
- Escalate to the relevant team if the problem has not been resolved.
- Conduct regular updates regarding knowledge about products and services.
- 8 Hours flexible Working Time
- Fun working place
- Support and Clear Supervision
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime and Business Trip Fees
- Health Insurance Program
- Project commission
- Bonus Based Program
- Employee Training and Development
- Career Path
Willing to work onsite when needed
Graduates from SMK RPL or TKJ, S1/D3 Informatical Engineering or Computer Engineering
8 Hours flexible Working TimeWilling to check or respond to complaints outside working hours if there is a needExperience using putty applications, openvpn, mongochef, mysql clientBe able to read application logsHardworking and willing to learn new thingsAble to communicate and cooperate with other teams