Fullstack Java Developer
"Vascommers" aim to deliver BRIGHT solution for your business. We have established partnerships with telecommunication companies and banks to build and develop a branchless banking system, server-based e-money system, and internal information systems. We enhance the experience of many business lines who need to grow and spread their market area towards many cities in Indonesia. Vascomm also working in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) to develop future technology like smart homes/office and smart city. At Vascomm, we believe that everything can be enhanced.
We're looking for full-stack developer NodeJS to develop virtual account platform in the financial technology business. The person will be helping the back end and front end development of the platform and are a critical part of the success of the development.
8 Hours flexible Working Time
Fun working place
Support and Clear Supervision
Overtime and Business Trip Fees
Health Insurance Program
Bonus Based Program
Employee Training and Development
- Responsible for developing the application both front end and back end
- Providing the recommendation in the process of requirement preparation and gathering regarding the development of application in collaboration with Business Analyst And Project Manager
- Analyze application development in collaboration with System Analyst
- Carry out development processes and application customization
- Responsible for the development testing process on the application to fit the design and business requirements in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team
- Carry out other tasks that are given directly by superiors related to work.
- Min 1 Years experience in Fullstack Java Developer
- Educational degree in Information Engineering or System Information.
- Have development experience using frameworks: Spring Boot
- Experience as a fullstack or backend developer for 1 year
- Proficient in Java and Spring Boot.
- Understand the required database environment (PostgreSQL, MySQL SQL Server, MongoDB).
- Understand the concept of microservices.
- Understand API programming concepts.
- Having experience in Postgresql is a plus
- Self-organized and committed.
- Having remote working expericence is a plus.
- Willing to work in shift.